06 July 2012

Noses and Grindstones and Other Such Nonsense


Now I'm perfectly aware that no one actually reads this blog, and that's totally cool. I really just needed somewhere to put up this project so I could link it on Ravelry and elsewhere without much headache. But I know that that pattern directs a decent amount of people to this blog and I have to imagine at least a couple of them look through newer entries. So I'm going to try for like the fourth time to get my ass over here on a consistent basis. While I stalled out for a while and I feel like I didn't knit anything for months and months, in the past few weeks I've been casting on and off like a woman possessed. Not to mention I don't seem to ever stop buying yarn or notions. So prepare your non-existent selves- Après moi le déluge.

So much awesome coming this way soon.

But before I depart for the day and start prepping some reviews and projects, I want to make a little update to the pattern I linked above. So far it's been favorited by some 140 Ravelers, which is a better response than I would have ever imagined. It's also been cast on by four different users so far, one of which adapted it to be knit in the round (link goes to her project page) which will very much help if you don't like seaming. Also, another user didn't bother with the inserts, as the person she was giving it to would just toss bags of frozen peas in it, and I have to admit, it's totally the perfect size for that.

Come back again soon, it gets lonely around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment